Sunday, April 18, 2010

What Kind Of Shoes Does Slash Wear

My Mother I love you with all my heart


Sweetest Mother, I have come to greet you with love this new day. Who made you so beautiful? You may not know, but I can not watch your watch your eyes rostroy cielosin thrill to the soul.

Who loved me so much, I was your son? Beautiful Queen, Mother of goodness, you're made of kindness and love.

How happy we've done, how lucky to have you as a mother! I was a gypsy who inspired compassion, was a poor boy, a bad boy. He had walked barefoot on stone paths and undergrowth; wore a dirty face with tears old and dust of many roads.

was a small child, but had suffered as an adult. I had forgotten to smile. The future was black, thick clouds. And suddenly you will stay in my life. A beautiful woman, a woman who inspired all the love in the world.

I looked with a smile cielo.Me you call with a voice so sweet ... I tried to smile a little, and I got closer, trembling with emotion. Suddenly, your hands will abrierony I plunged into a hug so dulceque all my troubles went away, and I was the happiest kid in the world.

But my joy was greater than myself, when your funny lips flowed the word: "My son." I wanted to say something that sprang from the heart with a vengeance. I could not speak, did not dare. I looked at my broken sandals, my shabby dress, my heart and my hands were not clean.

"My son, how I love you, how I've waited, the son of my soul." Then I could not keep quiet and you dijecon purest tears and joy of a happy child: "Mother I love you all my heart. "And a hug melted pure Mother and child Santay sinner.

"Behold your Mother, behold your son" who said these beautiful palabrasera God, a God who died for me on the cross: a God who gave me his own mother in a burst of love. There is a time of joy, is an eternity of happiness. Eternity of joy began from that moment when Jesus spoke those words on the cross. He gave us his life and blood, gave us the Mother of your dreams.

Since then I am not the bad boy, that I can not go wrong with a Mother siendojunto so good. I am no longer an orphan, neither sad nor ragged. I'm the happiest kid. And my tears are of love and joy, She, my Mother in heaven.

Walking with you is touching the sky with the hand, to live beside you is gloria.Contigo advance and pains are alleviated, the bitter tears stop and the desert bloom again. My desert has become a florecer.Todo changed since that day, wonderful day I met you, oh Madre.Yo not know you, delicacy of the valleys. Knew you existed, love of my life. I passed beautiful valleys and gorgeous flowers and I never imagined that You were the light and beauty of the valleys and flores.Vida mine, my love, life, beauty and love assemblies.


florecidaque you a path has led me to Dios.Me first fell in love with You forever, but you Love took me softly, without fatigue, to the God Love You made me love this infinitely amable.Presentaste my eyes a God Child, infinite tenderness, a charming child of God made me.


love the woman who is carrying in her arms the Child that is love, because it is the Christ Child. Oh sweet Mother, I will not ever leave you, I will not ever separate us from God has taught me to love, the God who is tantoporque You love your God and the son of thy loins. Teach me to love him with all my heart.


P. Mariano de Blas LC
Source: Catholic.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment