Everyone wants to others and themselves a good year, but few are struggling to get it.
Starting a new year, as if anything is a huge blunder. One year of life is a gift too great to spoil it.
Have you ever felt in the depths of your being that deep and huge desire to improve or change? If so, do not let the desire to escape, because they feel it everyday. If you feel that call today want to be someone else, be different, catch it and make it really hard.
The beginning of a new year is the time to gather forces and all the excitement to begin the best year of life, because it intends to convert it in its best year, you can achieve.
The new year is an opportunity to transform life, home, work on something else. "I want something different, I'll start well, so it will be easier to go well and end well. Maybe last year was not my best year, I left a bad taste in my mouth. This will be different, I want it so it is a desire, a purpose, and I will not spoil.
I have another chance I'm not going to waste, because life is too short. "
Who can say?: "From today, from that first day, everything will be different" At home I'm going to start that selfishness causes many evils, I will release a new love for my spouse and my family will be a better parent. I will be too different in my work, not because it will change jobs, but humor. It'll even dust off my faith, that faith and full of dust left by the wayside, I'll put a little prayer, blue sky, fresh air in my day. And I got tired of living as I lived, of being selfish, Tracalera unjust. Another lifestyle, another way of being. Why not try? "
In the darkest moments and bitter, filled with guilt, you think," Why not end it all? But in those moments can be thought another thing: Why not start again? ".
Some see their past life has been gray, vulgar and mediocre, and great storyline and is reason to despair: "I was a nobody, what I can do now?" But others take the spot of the great argument, the major reason for the positive radical change: "I am not resigned to be vulgar, I want to resurrect a better life, want to fight, I work, I want to start."
a year fresh out of the hands of the author of life is one year but not yet released. What will you do with it? Last year would not you like?, Did not gave the measure? With this what do you do? A new year just started: it all starts, if you want, we begin again ...
I join the great dissatisfaction, which deny the mediocrity, which, even aware of their weaknesses, trust and fighting for a better life.
Everyone wants to others and themselves a good year, but few are struggling to get it. I'd rather be the latter.
Starting a new year, as if anything is a huge blunder. One year of life is a gift too great to spoil it.
Have you ever felt in the depths of your being that deep and huge desire to improve or change? If so, do not let the desire to escape, because they feel it everyday. If you feel that call today want to be someone else, be different, catch it and make it really hard.
The beginning of a new year is the time to gather forces and all the excitement to begin the best year of life, because it intends to convert it in its best year, you can achieve.
The new year is an opportunity to transform life, home, work on something else. "I want something different, I'll start well, so it will be easier to go well and end well. Maybe last year was not my best year, I left a bad taste in my mouth. This will be different, I want it so it is a desire, a purpose, and I will not spoil.
I have another chance I'm not going to waste, because life is too short. "
Who can say?: "From today, from that first day, everything will be different" At home I'm going to start that selfishness causes many evils, I will release a new love for my spouse and my family will be a better parent. I will be too different in my work, not because it will change jobs, but humor. It'll even dust off my faith, that faith and full of dust left by the wayside, I'll put a little prayer, blue sky, fresh air in my day. And I got tired of living as I lived, of being selfish, Tracalera unjust. Another lifestyle, another way of being. Why not try? "
In the darkest moments and bitter, filled with guilt, you think," Why not end it all? But in those moments can be thought another thing: Why not start again? ".
Some see their past life has been gray, vulgar and mediocre, and great storyline and is reason to despair: "I was a nobody, what I can do now?" But others take the spot of the great argument, the major reason for the positive radical change: "I am not resigned to be vulgar, I want to resurrect a better life, want to fight, I work, I want to start."
a year fresh out of the hands of the author of life is one year but not yet released. What will you do with it? Last year would not you like?, Did not gave the measure? With this what do you do? A new year just started: it all starts, if you want, we begin again ...
I join the great dissatisfaction, which deny the mediocrity, which, even aware of their weaknesses, trust and fighting for a better life.
Everyone wants to others and themselves a good year, but few are struggling to get it. I'd rather be the latter.
Author: Mariano de Blas LC P
Source: Catholic.net
0 comments:
Post a Comment