Monday, September 21, 2009

Dua For Your Stomach To Get

Life is like archery.



The target was difficult.
An eagle dark with only a white feather on the tip of the wing was flying high, very high cornering capricious and ground with an arrow had to pry the white feather without hurting the bird.

came the first goalkeeper to regulatory center, and the Master asked: "- what do you see?" He replied, "I see the audience, and my family and friends ... and I see the grass and plants the trees around me, I see clouds in the sky, and the eagle flies among them. " "" You see too much, "said the Master, and fired him.


came the second. "- What do you see?" "I see only the white point of the pen that I meet with my arrow." "" See too little, "said the Master, and fired him.


came third. "- What do you see?" "" More to do, I feel. I feel the audience around me with their voices and gestures indicate the flight of the eagle in my skin feel the strength and direction of the wind that tells me without me distraction, where you are going to push my arrow, I feel the bow and arrow as an extension of my arm and hand, and the white feather in the sky that can touch it from here for my eyes. "" You're prepared, "said Teacher, "you can shoot." There was a time of whispers and stares, breeze and caresses, the twang of the bow insurance and accurate record of the swift arrow. A time when the whole is joined to the whole, and trees and clouds and faces and eyes were joined at the tip of the arrow and white snowflake pen fell satisfied to satisfy everyone. When all is one, all live. "

I liked the story, signed by Sister Teresita Santamaría, because I thought that rather than do things you have to live it, feel the magic moment is hidden in everything. Sometimes we turned in on ourselves, that we can not feel life. Selfishness keeps us from realizing what is around us, we canceled, denied being one himself who acts. We tend to leave us go with the routine, boredom, and in this situation fit the two possibilities: to fall in the routine-enslaved see little or as the first goalkeeper see much, ramble, it's easy to unleash the imagination and seek shelter in fantasy, leaving reality, ends up weakening the will. Is the 'mystical wishful thinking', made of vain dreams and ideals: I wish I had not married, hopefully not have this job, I wish I had better health, or younger, longer! "In those cases, one tends to escape from this situation that do not want to face. As the protagonist of the novel "Where the heart leads you" S. Tamaro, who says to the grandmother to be American, because "well at least not waste my time and learn languages." But the grandmother replies that life is not a race but an archery important thing in life is doing many things and never lose time but be centered, and off center is off, restless until finds its center.


must avoid these two dangers: to see so little that one just a slave to duty, work, desire for money ... and bored, and because the head is the other way, from dreams that escape from reality. We live life, be focused on what he plays in every moment and "feel" the present moment as the only existing thing without thinking about what happened or what will happen. God is like hiding in each task, and that "something divine is in all things is always there, waiting to know to find it, live each moment with" echo of eternity ", as he remembered those days with Bishop Javier Echevarria verses the poet Joan Maragall, who understood very well that "something divine" contained in every moment
"Be strong in your task / as if every detail you think, / With every word you say, / of every piece we get, / For each hammer blow give, / depended the salvation of mankind / effect depends because, believe it. "



Source: Author: P. Pou Llucià Sabaté

0 comments:

Post a Comment