Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cute Bedspreads For College

When I say Hail Mary ... Thoughts of Don Bosco

When I say Hail Mary
enlarged heart because she is mistress of my life.
When I say Hail Mary catch me with your love
and keeps me away from the Lord.

When I say Hail Mary and
not feel more pain in her arms because she relieves me. When I say Hail Mary
she asks the Lord
and reach with hands me forgiveness.

When I say I say Hail Mary I shudder
and joy fills my heart,
and the Angels of heaven sing hymns of joy
and on earth there is only awe.

When I say Hail Mary
not walk in darkness because she with her light shines on me.
When I say Hail Mary
She hears my cry and helps me to follow my Lord.

When I say Hail Mary my hope is confirmed
because in it I have put my trust.
When I say Hail Mary and I have no fear because I
protects your Love



0 comments:

Post a Comment